Sonntag, 1. Februar 2015

Giron

From my paradise in Palomino I returned to Santa Marta and flew from there to Bucaramanga. I would have loved to go by bus to see tzhe scenery alhough it takes 9 hours but I heard that biisses sometimes get attacked by robbers on this route so I decided to fly. Bucaramanga is a larger city, so I spent the night in a cute small town called Giron 7 km. from Buca. The old part of Giron is pretty, wizh cobble stone streets, low houses, lots of little bridges and pretty small piazzas. Here a few impressions of Giron:

Did you notice these fantastic electric installations? Here a close up. I love them. You just have to be careful when you walk on the street because sometimes the cables hang down so low you could run into them. 


I stayed at such a beautiful hotel that I want to show you some pictures of it.

At the reception they had a wall with such beautiful imitations of antique pre incan ceramics

and how do you like this bird made out of a pumpkin?
In the diningroom I found the following real cute:
and how about this mirror with 2 branches as a frame? 
Have a good night!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen