Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015

more Bogota

I noticed in Colombia that many people, when they enter a bus make the sign of a cros. I can understand that. No wonder, the way drivers drive here. I don't know what for the police bothers to put signs if nobody cares about them. Where you are allowed to drive 30 km/h they drive 80km/h etc.
Well, this just as a little introduction. But Colombis is beautiful and the people are really nice (most of them)
Just a little glimpse at Bogota in the rain, it was raining most of the time. Here the presidencial palace
quite well guarded. You cannot even come close to the fence.
and Plazza Bolivar with the cathedral
and the congress
But what I liked better were the streets in the historical center with the low colored houses



and in the background you see the new city with its high rises.
look how people protect their balconies so that robers won't step in!
Although the weather was quite foggy I took the cable car up Montserrat to have a better view of the city. Here one of the beautiful churches fotographed with my zoom from the top of the mountain
and this is on top of Montserrat
just to get a little bit of idea of the size of that city. Here you see just one direction.
and the last from Bogota, 2 of my favorite paintings from the museum in the Casa de la Moned.

Have a good night

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen