Samstag, 2. Mai 2015

more Isabela, Santiago

On the fourth afternoon we sailed along the coast of Isabela. The scenery there is beautiful.


The sea has the most fantastic color.
We sailed during the whole night, 8-9 hours, to the next island, Santiago. In the morning we went first for a walk on the island. On the beach we met this beautiful Galapagos hawk. He let us come as close as about 1,5 m. 
Isn't he a beautiful fellow? Although he looks a bit angry.
Something must be itching!
This was on the way from the panga

Here 2 very cute birds we met on the way.
and Sally approaching an iguana, he couldn't care less.
and another relaxed sea lion on the rocks
I love those crabs. They have such fascinating faces.
and a cute lava lizzard on the rocks
this guy prefers the shadow
This is one of my favorite birds, a Galapagos fly catcher. He has the cutest hairstyle.
couldn't stop photographing him.
and another beauty we met on our walk.
and a beeautiful heron watching the sea lions
amazing, how he can stand Here comfortably
Afterwards we went snorkeling, I took my "underwater" camera and I managed to get some photos! Here a sea turtle.

it was so much fun to swim along with her
in some areas the water was vey clear
I like these gray fishes with the yellow tail, there are lots of them.
and lots of tiny fishes
these are also very pretty, dark blue- purple with a yellow tail and the white stripe
aren't they cute? Can't believe it worked with my camera and me without glasses.
are you getting tired of fishes?
here they were eating something on the rocks
I was so fascinated, couldn't stop photographing.
and here some rays, but these I photographed from above the water. Aren't they fascinating?
and these 2 water turlles I also photographed from the beach.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen