Samstag, 2. Mai 2015

more Isabela

A beautiful hike in Isabela is to the wetlands. There are several lagoons with beautiful birds. First I walked a few kilometers along the beach.
on the other side of the trail are the lagoons.
I love the way the clouds mirror in the wet sand which has a thin film of water covering it.
On the other side there were some black clouds that looked as if they were falling down on the ground

the clouds are special here

I was wondering whose footprints these are
On the way to the turtle growing center (centro de crianza de tortugas) there were some especially beautiful lagoons with birds.
I love the color of the vegetation mirroring in the water


in some lagoons the water was dark red!
the white spot is a cloud mirroring in the lagoon!

this bird is so delicate
I stayed the last 3 nights in Isabela in a lovely hotel at the beach belonging to a known Ecuatorian artist, Maurricio Gobo. He decorated the rooms with his paintings and the ways around tthe hotel with his mosaics. Here my room.
The hotel is on the beach and from the large window there is a fantastic view
and one of Mauricio's mosaics


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen